IMSA Entrant List for IMSA Sportscar Weekend
The IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Championship lands in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin next week for IMSA Sportscar Weekend at Road America. The race details are below.
Aug. 4-6, 2023
- Race Day/Time: Sunday, Aug. 6, 11:10 a.m. ET
- USA Network Coverage: LIVE – 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Peacock Streaming Coverage: LIVE – Flag-to-flag beginning at 11:05 a.m. (available outside the U.S. on IMSA.com/TVLive)
- Live Qualifying Stream: Saturday, Aug. 5 – 2:10 p.m. on Peacock (in the U.S.) and IMSA.com/TVLive (outside the U.S.)
- IMSA Radio: Select sessions live on IMSA.com and RadioLeMans.com; SiriusXM live race coverage begins Sunday, Aug. 6 at 11 a.m. (XM 207, Web/App 992)
- Circuit Type: 4.048-mile, 14-turn road course
- Classes Competing: Grand Touring Prototype (GTP), Le Mans Prototype 2 (LMP2), Le Mans Prototype 3 (LMP3), Grand Touring Daytona Pro (GTD PRO), Grand Touring Daytona (GTD)
- Race Length: 2 hours, 40 minutes
The weekend will feature all 5 WeatherTech Sportscar Championship classes included, GTP, LMP2, LMP3, GTD Pro and GTD. The race will run for 2 hours and 40 minutes. It is the second to last sprint race of the season ahead of Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the season finale Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta. The full entrant list is below.